01 August 2013

-SHOWCASE- Imperial Guard Regimental Advisor: ASTROPATH

HI ALL AGAIN!!!!

I had to stay a few weeks away from the hobby because i had an urgent surgical intervention (i said goodbye to my beloved cholecyst ahahaha)

But last week i came home and after a few days i heard the call of the colors and brushes (like Ulysses with the mermaids ahaaa) so i went back to the job i had started long ago, The Astropath!

This is the result, i hope you like it!


LINK TO WIP: Astropath WIP

PS: I missed you bloggers around the world! :)




2 comments:

  1. Very nice. Like all the freehand touches.

    Gallbladder gone??? yikes..... No more yummy unhealthy foods for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AARRGHHH! I Know Dai, no more Nurglish food for me! ahha :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...